Above: Howie B – The Flying Superhero Clotheshorse Himself (2014)
Janey Macken Street is the creative writing outlet of Camillus John. Bored and braised in Dublin, he has been writing fiction since seeing his first giant electronic frog with pink lips at the age of six, shortly after Lenny, the dog that can lick your mind out, licked his mind out.
Above: Stinging Fly Howie with EGG (2014)
Janey Macken Street is in deep recession yet its cultural exuberance continues to sail through the air willy-nilly like a flicked elastic-band into the groin of austerity.
- Irish judge rashers himself onto your plate.
- McDonald’s Music – Louis Walsh Eats my Hamburger!
- Me and My Pants
- The first picture of Gerry Adam’s arse emerges.
- Don’t you just hate it when your tossed pancake sticks to the ceiling?
- Michael Noonan’s message for poor people 2015.
- Roy Keane, Mick McCarty and the golden testicle of calm.
- The first picture of James Blunt’s arse emerges.
If you’d like to find out about any of the above, then please read on MacDuff. But only if you want to, that is. No pressure. As the bishop said to the altar boy.
Above: Groin Frosties with Jazzy Hand (1991)
Above: Alan – The Giant Electronic Frog With Pink Lips (2012)
Above: Ollie Omelette Gets a Fright (2016)
Anyway, thanks for reading thus far. Peace, love and of course, understanding. A lot of mind-licking understanding.
Above: Ziggy Played Guitar (1991)
To read some of my work check out the following selection box of links – with extra tinsel!
McDonald’s Music (Parts 1 -3)